4/20/16

Chase Bartels



Chase Bartels Music/Contact

Well all aboard with your feet up high let your toes feel the wind from deep blue sky
Slip and slide took credit for all the violence another man angered the great god Poseidon
The timing just seems to good I want to burn all the false idols in Hollywo
od
Just like I said would probably heard that I should build a contingency plan from where I once stood

Set the stage, listen now, let them sing, be proud

Because you know how it goes bribe to let it go wash the other hand the angst that makes you so fucking bold
A beer thats cold, a fireplace thats warm, the first block we built henceforth
Concoction of the pulp and parking lot mixed in stew pot blood boils and sticks together into a clot
Lust I must but also with that hunger I’m going eat and spit you out like rolling thunder

Set the stage, listen now, let them sing, be proud

Chorus:
Nomadic Carnival Thespians
Please hurry don’t worry about the messy kitchen
The more I say the less that I know
This will be the foundation of a home

I don’t want to keep pissing, missing, kissing, finger licking, Oh lord save me from faceless remissions
Nightmares you don’t come back from, give me equations I’ll solve them put your stuff in back
Give me a song and I’ll strum one
Running like the kid in Fear The Walking Dead TV is my mirror and the end of book is my bed
Need to rest but instead I keep lookout up ahead keep watch over the homestead


Bio: (Soundcloud) Singer/Songwriter from the U.S. living in California. I first started busking in San Francisco's Tenderloin district and there I met a homeless man who called himself Sunshine Bear. He had a dog, a beaten down guitar, and a shopping cart filled with food for his dog and himself. I sat down with my guitar, we shared food and we played music together off Union Square. I kept seeing him day by day and playing music with him sharing money we made and food and after sometime he had heard a few of my songs. He told me "You know you're music is really unique like psychotic but poppy, its like dark psychopath pop!"
Every since that day that's exactly how I would describe my music. When I played gigs or busked in Austin people would ask me to label myself, I would say "I'm like a much sadder meaner Jack Johnson."

No comments:

Post a Comment